Wednesday 12 January 2011

T minus 4 days

So, on Sunday I find out if I can get enough players to outnumber me at the table for the rest of the academic year.

My Vampire idea has sat idle since October, and while I'll offer it, it really needs players who are up for Big Emotional Episodes. And really more than about twelve sessions. Look at me, planning for more than twelve sessions! Maybe I'll let it sit till next year, rather than shelving it like most games I offer that don't get any custom.

Doctor Who in the afternoon. Nothing complicated. Simple episodic adventures, bit of character-background stuff if the players want it, maybe one Big Emotional Episode, end with a big explosion and possibly a funny dance. The Time Lord player from last year is available and keen... although he would also like to run Icons. Fiiiight!

No comments:

Post a Comment