Saturday 20 August 2011

Adventure! Tenth Anniversary

... is also today!

Gratuitous fanart!

Ten years (admittedly mostly in the first year, alas) of fighting the Ubiquitous Dragon’s unstoppable minions, stopping Doktor Zorbo’s quest to destroy the surface world, teaming up with Houdini to discover the secret of the Screaming Skulls, uncovering the Holy Grail, hiding the Holy Grail, wielding the Spear of Destiny, punching Nazis before everyone was doing it, strapping yourself to experimental rocket packs while diving out of a zeppelin, influencing later Dramatic Editing systems and being the game I wanted when I bought the Indiana Jones RPG when I was twelve.

Thanks to Ian Watson for the reminder, and thanks to everyone who got that game in my hands, and everyone who played it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment