Friday 6 September 2013

Possible games at GEAS 2013

Edinburgh University’s gaming society.

Sundays. (Also meeting Wednesdays, but I generally go Sundays.)

Either afternoon or evening, not trying to do both.

Vampire. (Probably evening for obvious reasons. Probably V20, as Blood & Smoke isn’t out yet.)
Either set now for simplicity, or the 1920s for style. Now obviously has more general appeal and gets right to the personal horror side of things, but I like the idea of Kindred with tommy guns and flappers with fangs, depending on where it falls on the Boardwalk Empire to The Great Gatsby sliding scale of violence to decadence...

Something lighter. (Lighter than Vampire? I know, right?) (So maybe afternoon.)
Current idea, influenced by Afterlife Inc. and TechXorcists, “top men” fighting monsters for an underfunded government agency in a humorous urban fantasy game. A mix of Buffy and Parks And Recreation.

It’s about two weeks too early for Agents Of SHIELD. Damn it.

1 comment:

  1. The something lighter idea could be fun. Since I'm probably not around I've not thought of anything. I should write up some one-offs however.

    ReplyDelete