Saturday 22 March 2014

Varys is totes Mekhet.

Also for your amusement, I can now see how close I was with my suggestions for the Vampire: The Requiem clans as Westeros-style noble houses. I still like how creepy I made them in passing.

(Although the Nosferatu came out a bit too Masquerade. The scary-but-not-ugly Nosferatu might be the Faceless Men of the setting...)

And for comparison, a joke about the Antediluvians in Masquerade which I also think could be fun to play:

“Know, O prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities, and in the years of the rise of the sons of Seth, there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like black mantles beneath the moon... But the proudest kingdom was Enoch, reigning supreme in the dreaming west. Hither came Troile, the Brujah, black-haired, sullen-eyed, spear in hand...”

No comments:

Post a Comment