Thursday 2 June 2016

The dark and brooding talking car show

“Knight Rider. A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man... who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.”

Even when I was eight, I was always curious about the show Richard Basehart was introducing instead of the show that followed. (Also, I thought it was James Earl Jones, but never mind.)

I’m imagining a disavowed and officially dead secret agent on the run, fighting corruption and conspiracies in places of power, black ops units, that kind of thing. Bourne style amnesia optional. I’d watch it.

Of course, if you add A.I. back in, you get Person Of Interest. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment